Pixel2Coding shall provide the services as nominated at the time of order. A copy of these agreed services will be emailed to both parties at the beginning of the project, after we have received your completed order form and project files.
1. Start date: Pixel2Coding will start providing services on the first business day from the date of purchase.
2. Completion date: The completion date will be provided to the client after Pixel2Coding reviews all files and details of the project.
3. Delays: While we aim to deliver all our projects on time, if unforeseen circumstances delay delivery times, Pixel2Coding will endeavor to offer some form of compensation up to the value of the original project cost. You are not entitled to make any further claims against Pixel2Coding beyond the original cost of the project.
Pixel2Coding shall provide the completed service in form of a .zip file upon completion of the project. In the case that you have requested some other specific form of delivery, Pixel2Coding will comply with this request if agreed on the contract.
As consideration for the provision of the services by Pixel2Coding, the price these services are nominated at the time of purchase and it varies depending on the services requested. For a correct pricing please refer to your invoice emailed at time of purchase and make sure you agree with the quote provided before accepting the contract.
You agree to pay the price agreed to Pixel2Coding before we begin working on your project. Any charges payable under this Agreement are exclusive of any applicable taxes, tariff surcharges or other like amounts assessed by any governmental entity arising as a result of the provision of the services provided by Pixel2Coding to you under this Agreement; and as such, will be payable by the person that contracts Pixel2Coding, in addition to all other charges payable hereunder.
Pixel2Coding agrees to grant to the purchaser a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) where Pixel2Coding establishes that any material, information or files related your project will not be shared with third parties or used in any other way that is not related to the completion of the project. In respect of the material specifically created for the purchaser as part of the services, Pixel2Coding accepts that the full title guarantee belongs to the person or company that contracted our services; and that all of the copyright, other intellectual property rights and any other data or material used or subsisting in the project files, whether finished or unfinished, also belongs to the purchaser.
Pixel2Coding represents and warrants that:
1. We will perform the services with reasonable care and skill
2. Services and files provided by Pixel2Coding to you under this Agreement will not infringe or violate any intellectual property rights.
1. The Agreement shall be effective on the date of payment hereof and continue, unless terminated sooner in accordance by both parties.
2. Either Party may terminate this Agreement upon notice in writing if:
3. The other is in breach of any material obligation contained in this Agreement, which is not remedied (if the same is capable of being remedied) within 30 days of written notice from the other Party so to do; or
4. A voluntary arrangement is approved by both parties.
The Parties acknowledge and agree that PSD to HTML services performed by Pixel2Coding, its employees or agents shall be as an independent contractor and that nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to constitute a partnership, joint venture, agency relationship or otherwise between the parties.
Any notice which may be given by a Party under this Agreement shall be deemed to have been duly delivered, if delivered by through the customer's account accessed through Pixel2Coding's website.
The failure of either party to enforce its rights under this Agreement at any time for any period shall not be construed as a waiver of such rights and if any part, term or provision of this Agreement is held to be illegal or unenforceable neither the validity or enforceability of the remainder of this Agreement shall be affected.
1. Neither Party shall assign or transfer all or any part of its rights under this Agreement without the consent of the other Party.
2. This Agreement may not be amended for any other reason without the prior written agreement of both Parties.
3. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the Parties PSD to HTML services and/or platform implementation hereof unless any representation or warranty made about this Agreement was made fraudulently and, save as may be expressly referred to or referenced herein, supersedes all prior representations, writings, negotiations or understandings with respect hereto.
4. Neither Party shall be liable for failure to perform or delay in performing any obligation under this Agreement if the failure or delay is caused by any circumstances beyond their control, including but not limited to acts of god, war, civil commotion or industrial dispute. If such delay or failure continues for at least 7 days, the Party not affected by such delay or failure shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement by notice in writing to the other.
5. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the jurisdiction in which the Purchaser is located (or if the Purchaser is based in more than one country, the country in which its headquarters are located) (the "Territory") and the parties agree to submit disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement to the non-exclusive of the courts in the Territory.
A full refund will be considered in the following situations:
1. The client’s order cannot be completed as requested.
2. The client’s request to cancel the order is received before development work is started.
3. The client is not satisfied with the quality of the code or service and provides a reasonable, legitimate, and comprehensive explanation of the matter after reviewing it on our test server.
4. NOT REFUNDED: If the project files are already provided to the client or uploaded to his server.
After preview, you are more than welcome to provide changes that you need done in order for the project to be fully pixel perfect based on your PSD files. You will have 3 rounds of edits (for example: font styling, minor alignment changes, JS effects) and if you require a change in the design that might require extra efforts, we may have to charge an additional fee.
A round can be defined as a list of edits that we are going to complete. Once the first round is fully completed, if you need a few more changes you will be able to send a second round and a third round if needed.
The programmer will need a detailed list of changes (screenshots if possible) in order to provide a fast and efficient result. Failure to provide this may result in a delay in completion time, and Pixel2Coding cannot be held responsible as a result.
After the 3 rounds of edits are finalized you can ask for more changes, but this will be charged separately.
Upon making payment for one of Pixel2Coding's services you are hereby accepting this Terms of Service Agreement.