We build great things for our clients
Reach out – don’t hesitate
Solution to the problem
We offer solution to your problem. In reality, the majority of the companies face similar issues as shown below:
- There is an urgent project to be done yesterday
- You don’t have the required expertise
- Your team is fully booked and you need external help asap
- There is an open position for full or part-time
- You need highly skilled developer for more complex tasks
SOLUTION: Partner with Pixel2Coding and have your problems solved immediately. Start the on-boarding process (Just a few steps to get know each other) by contacting us through email or form. We are problem solvers.
What are we doing
Services We Offer:
- Front-End Development / Engineering
- Web Design, UI / UX
- CMS Coding / Customization
- Backend Software Development
- Full Stack Developers
Advantages of working with Pixel2Coding
You can scale-up your team as we offer wide range of design and development services available immediately.
Technical Project Managers
You will deal directly with only one Technical Project Manager, making the full process hassle free for you.
We typically work on a project/task basis, taking into consideration a flat rate of $30/hour.
(no hidden fees)
return with more work
Who we are
Founded by Iko Kostadinov in 2009, Pixel2Coding has been growing over the years, becoming a reliable and trustworthy remote partner to digital agencies, startups, eCommerce and Fortune 500 businesses.
What makes us different from our competitors is that we use our Technical Project Managers as the bridge between clients and designers/developers, making the full process hassle free for you. We follow strict internal rules in terms of working ethics, quality and dedication.
Our offices are located in Macedonia, Europe and all of our team members are true experts in their fields, experienced in latest modern technologies.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
1. Detailed review of the brief / specifics for the work request by the PM / Team.
2. Estimation to deliver the work request sent immediately to the client.
3. Start working on the work request.
4. Communication between PM and Client through internal channel for constant update and progress.
5. Internal QA after the work request is completed. Including functionality / front-end / checklist…
6. Feedback communication between PM and Client.
7. Completion of the work request and sign off.
We put great attention to our communication and internal workflow system in place that produces error-free results and on-time deliveries.